Monday, May 3, 2010

26-11 Trial: A Mockery of a Nation

Today is being hailed by many as a great day in Indian Judiciary, why…??...because today two murders walk home free…because today the “Honorable” Mumbai high Court judge acquitted two co-accused in this bloody carnage that we call 26-11........due to lack of concrete evidence against them mind you concrete evidence.

For those of you, who did not assimilate the gravity of my statement, let me put it across to you in plain English. Today our esteemed high court judge (who by the way is supposed to be a well read and learned man) let go of two god forsaken, bastards/ Terrorists/ ass****….whom the whole world knew were a part of this bloody conspiracy….. he allowed them to walk home free,… just because their wasn’t enough evidence.

Is this something to triumph upon or is this something utterly shameful for the nation. I believe it is the latter, because I am neither bloody pseudo- secularist nor a bloody hippie to take pride in this abomination of a ruling. I know the “law is Blind”, but that is why we appoint a judge with credentials on such a seat and pay him good money, so that at some point of time he may use his own judgment and brains.

I mean seriously WTF……… Mr. Judge what the hell are you trying to prove……. that “you are King Solomon”, with a great power of judgment…of differentiating right from wrong…. or you are a bloody show off who wants to show off in the page 3 parties, who wants to remembered as the judge who did not bow down against the public pressure, under public emotion and gave a just decision. Who wants to boast to his buddies that, how you showed your middle finger to the families of the victims.

You surely would be remembered in history, as the judge who pissed on the faces of the families of the victims, who pissed on the hope of an entire nation. If letting these bastard terrorists live and undergo trail while wasting the tax payers’ money wasn’t enough, you actually proved to the whole world once again how big “Pansies” we Indians are.

Wow, you truly did a great thing. I mean you could have used your common sense, how difficult is that. How difficult was it for you to say that “you found those men guilty” evidence or no evidence, come on man your judgment was final thing you could have easily done it, but you had to do this bull shit of throwing in you law antics.
I am sure if there was little less evidence against “Kasab”, you would have let him also go scot free and kill more innocents.

How can you have a sound sleep at night after being such a big ass****.

Dude, I mean what is your problem?

I know it is not easy being a judge, it’s a position that comes with a lot of responsibilities. I know I am not aware of the case details nor have I seen the evidence brought in the case. But what I do know is I am one of those Indians who were angered by this atrocious act of these terrorists, their sympathizers and Pakistan.

I am one of those Indians who has for years witnessed our governments handle this whole issue without guts. Why that only spine less fellows are the decision makers is beyond my understanding. We were always a nation of cowards and Hippocrates.
Let me also clarify, that I have nothing personally against you. But against the whole set of people like you whom we have in plenty in this country. These set of people always think it to be cool, if you go against the common sense and common majority in any issue what so ever.

I do want to question a lot of you bloody hippie’s whom I saw giving interviews to various channels with smiles on their faces, stating how this was a triumph for the Indian judiciary. Was it?

Are you sick or what. I mean I am sure you would not have been smiling if your son or daughter would have been killed in that attack. In that case you would be asking for blood like the others are presently. At least look at the tears of those family members who lost their loved one’s and polish of the bloody grin from your face.

I am sure you Mr. Showman would have been the one of the first to light a candle after the attacks, tell you what we don’t need no candle’s we need people who have balls and don’t mind calling a spade a spade. We want people who can deliver in terms of things that actually mean something and are not some bloody show off’s

How big a coward are you all?

I can agree that there could be a lack of evidence, but I am sure any sane person could have said that those bloody guys were terrorists just by the looks of it…. leave alone the evidence.

Call me biased if you want at least I have the balls to acknowledge the truth, at least I don’t shy away from speaking my mind for the fear of not being politically correct.

Mr. Judge, I ask you again, what the hell were you trying to prove.
By going against the public opinion you have not done something great , you have only proved how big a coward and a hippie you are.

Why do some people have to be politically correct, why cant we trust the judgment of their minds sometimes rather than some stupid documents/proofs, at least in the issues of such great magnitudes.

Had this been a one odd incident I would not have reacted like this….but this is always the case, in India….whether you build a dam, build a steel plant, kill a terrorist or something else in national interest to which the majority of public agrees. There is always group of human rights activists or some other bull shit activist or some goddamn hippies who have a problem. What do you want, do you want the country to go to dark ages, it is these people who always go against the public sentiment who try to portray as if they know more than everyone in the world, who consider themselves polished and other countrymen as ignorant fools.
Sometimes there is no mid way it’s either this way or that way…. have balls to state things for what they actually are.

Once again we have made Pakistan bask in our shame, it is actually their triumph and not others. How difficult is for the some people and organizations (Times of India, with their “Aman in Aasha” bull shit) to realize that Pakistan is our enemy, there is no two ways to it. It has been promoting terrorism in India for ages and we have not even once retaliated. What the hell are we waiting for. Not even one government has ever had the guts to reply in a befitting manner. Its like a college student is being bullied by a third grader and we are letting it happen.

Great is our nation.

I am so repulsed by the whole thing that can’t write more.

My final words to the judge %$@&$*@&@@%@I@*)*)**)!&(@(^(@.

No comments: